Tuesday, March 2

at peace..

"when we first met i was surprised to get that feeling, that feeling that doesn't wash away with soap..." eating ramen noodles, listening to music, and blogging.. I feel at peace. Even though there are plenty of distractions like a baby crying and a video game turned up way too loud, I've blocked out all of those things. Right now one of my old favorite songs is playing, We Live by Superchick, and one verse always grabs my attention. "What do we do when tragedy is around the bend?" Maybe I'm a scaredy cat or something because I seriously think the world is coming to an end. It may not be as soon as 2012 or even in our generation. But I think it is coming sooner than some people may believe. Hurricanes, earthquakes, and floods.. What's next? Like I said I may just be a scaredy cat. Today, my creative mind (lol) came up with an excellent idea for our broadcasts. I'm pretty sure I do not have any readers that do not attend my school besides one but just in case I do: my school does weekly broadcasts that airs on Fridays. It's just a mini-news thing. But every week we will have some sort of educational commercial. It may not be strictly educational but the commercial will pertain to something school related. Isn't that just great? I'm excited. And I'm also excited for this weekend. No, excited cannot even describe it. I JUST HOPE I DON'T GET LET DOWN. Which I probably will.. So I shouldn't get my hopes up. Right now I'm on Tumblr while trying to do this blog. And it's SO distracting. That's why I had to leave Tumblr, I could never get anything accomplished because I was too busy looking at all the different pictures and such. But anyways back to this blog. I do not know if I'm going to change up my blogging style or not. I mean it's been working for me. I love rambling. Because that's all this blog is for. But my blogs seem so long & I'm sure people lose interest half-way through. I'm not sure if I really will though. Ah, I keep going off on tangents. I apologize. On my ride over to my uncle's house, the mother and I, were jamming to 'old school' music. It reminded me of old times. Both of us just dancing away. Being care free. I miss those days. When I was #1 in her life. Even if it may have only been for a few years. I was still #1 at one point of time and it was great. The Friends Exposed application on Facebook always upsets me. It reminds me of the fact that I only have TWO people in my life that mean anything. Especially those questions like, "Who do you text the most?" and "What friend would you take with you if..." I always alternate between two people. That is pathetic and it really does make me sad. Oh well. One day I will have friends. At least I hope so. I think I'm through for now. I may be back later tonight. All I ask is to mean something to you...
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment