Friday, March 5

i'm at a lost for words..

"i'm on the top of the world with my baby..." today has overall been great. I'm trying to rush this blog to post it before it hits 12:00. That means 5 minutes of rambling.. hmm I don't know if I can do it. My T-bear is finally home. Ah, yay (: I think my tragus is closed.... wtf? that makes me really sad... I'm still trying to convince my mother to let me get my industrial done, maybe with a LOT of convincing, she'll let me but tomorrow I'm going out to eat with my boyfriend & my mother. I'm so happy they have developed this sort of bond or whatnot.. & his sister, i love her, she is really amazing. But I don't know what else to say and I know this is kind of a boring post, I apologize. I'll be back tomorrow with more.
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment