Thursday, March 4

zero.

"thank you for being a friend travel down the road and back again my heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant...." Today a friend decided to confide in me some information that I think I'd rather not known. But thanks for caring enough to tell me :) I'm use to being mistreated and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon, unfortunately. It's the sacrifice I make to keep a smile on someone else's face. I like for others to stay happy, I'd go out of my way to make sure someone else is okay. Even if that results with a few tears shed on this end. I've realized that once I get attached to someone/something I'm NEVER ready to let go especially if we've had a bond for a long time. I am so proud of myself because I made a 100/A+ on my chemistry test ka-ching! I don't know if you've realized or not but that's my new favorite word, well I used it before A LOT but now I'm starting to use it again.. I hate it when little boys stare at me especially when they say I'm cute or sexy. They are in elementary school, WHY ARE YOU CALLING GIRLS SEXY?! Maybe I was just a weird little kid in elementary school because I didn't have my first boyfriend 'till I was in the 6th grade. My only interests were my grades and definitely not boys, I always told my mom that I wasn't going to date boys but I guess things changed once I got into middle school. I still never had anything serious. Nothing physical. No hanging out. It was just a title of a boyfriend. I absolutely LOVE when I hear people talk to me about this blog... It makes me happy. People actually like my rambling and I've heard more than once not to stop blogging :) So thank you readers! My baby leaves tomorrow and it's going to be a longlonglong month before I see him again ): ugh I wish I could keep him here forever. But that'll make me selfish and that's definitely not what I want to be. So, I'll just let him go even if I'll miss him like crazy. (lol I'm talking like it's up to me if he leaves or stays..) I really want to get my industrial bar done now. I'm going to do A LOT of convincing tomorrow and try to get it done this weekend. People say I'm crazy for wanting it but it's sexy to me and I want it really bad. While watch ABDC, atm, I became aware of my love for Gaga! She is so amazing to me and idgaf about what anyone thinks about her. I wish I could dance or sing. No, I wish I had some sort of talent. It sucks because next year I really want to do Junior Miss but I have NO talent. Like none what so ever. All I can do is make good grades and that's about it. Ugh, I don't think I'm going to Junior Miss this weekend because of my lovely T-bear.. I think I'm just going to spend time with him since I haven't seen him since my birthday dinner. I've been sick for the past two weeks and I do not know if I'll get better anytime soon, hopefully I do not spread my germs to T-bear and he gets sick this weekend... If he does I'll feel really bad. Thinking about my schedule makes me feel AHHH. I'm so ready to be a senior. I wish I could just skip my junior year because I'm going to have ZERO fun classes besides yearbook, if I get into it, & if I don't get into yearbook I hope I get one of my alternatives (BCJ, drivers ed/pe, or theatre). I'm just ready for the end of this semester, really.. I'm definitely not ready for next week with mid-terms and such. Two of my classes I have no clue what we'll actually be tested on which is sad. Oh well I'm through rambling for tonight. Are you ready for the end of this semester?!
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment