Thursday, March 18

i hate good-byes.

"hate is a strong word but i really really really don't like you. know that's it's over, i don't even know what i liked about you. brought you around but you just brought me down...." so I'm starting to really NOT LIKE someone again, seriously lose his number, ugh. I am 100% jealous and I absolutely hate for girls to text my boyfriend's phone and this is not about one specific person, it's about quite a few people. It's just one of the girls, I actually was starting to look at differently and not feel with hatred everytime I saw her... Oh well. I have this weird thing I do while I'm driving, I look in the rear-view mirror to see who is behind me and I get comfortable with that car and once they turn off I feel somewhat sad.. It's really creepy. But I really do hate good-byes it ruins my day, my night, & my mood. On top of that people have this way of getting under my skin, lately. I definitely do not like to be ignored in any sort of way so when I do get ignored, I am pissed and I had that happen to me today. Seriously are they more important than me? It appears that way. My chest is really bothering me, atm, I am getting these sharp pains that are totally random. Oh gosh I have SO much homework and I don't know why I haven't done any of it yet... I'm even thinking about a nap first. Lol, that's just great. Something is wrong with me because I don't care as much anymore... Last night I had a nice little ramble typed up but someone went to another website making my ramble go bye-bye.. That's the downside of using my phone. But I think I am going to close this out now, I'm kinda upset... ♥
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment