Monday, March 29

oh the joy of going to pensacola.

"i recommend getting your heart trampled on to anyone.. i recommend walking around naked in your living room. swallow it down, what a jagged little pill, it feels so good.. swimming in your stomach. wait until the dust settles... you live, you learn. you love, you learn. you cry, you learn. you lose, you learn. you bleed, you learn. you scream, you learn...." so I went to Pensacola today with the family and yes, I know that's not that far but I had a pretty good time. Once we finally got there, my little cousin just went off and played in the water and me and my mom laid out on the beach. Then, we took pictures that I would not dare actually post to any social networking site but it was still fun. I also got a snow cone or as they call it "shaved ice" ; it was a freaking waste of $2.50, seriously. But once we left we just cruised around, sight seeing, ah I love the houses ! I want one. I also got Subway, YUMM, and a nice little dessert of yogurt :) and chocolate chip cookie dough from baskin robins. But I didn't get to talk to a certain someone until about 7:00 which is freaking gay. But oh well then once I DID get to talk to them, I really didn't even have a conversation with 'em. It was more of my battery getting wasted just holding the phone while they talked to someone else and put me on speaker phone. But who am I to complain? At least they took out the time to call me in the first place. Right now my mom is watching Precious. I really do love this movie, it's a great movie even though it's sooo sad. I am really kind of excited for this weekend and then the next :P So basically I'm just excited for the future, lol. Ah, tomorrow I'm hanging out with my love :) lol that makes me sound really gay. But I'm not. I promise. She's just a friend of mine. She came up with the name, "Best Friend Double Couple" - at least I think that's the name. It's because me & her are best friends and our boyfriends are best friends, too. Isn't that great ? I think so. But Thursday I have no plans at all, someone should definitely rescue me so I won't be completely bored. I am aiming not to have one boring day of SB'10 so help me out ? But I hit my little cousin's on the back extremely hard my hand was even stinging... I feel kinda bad but then again he deserved it. EEEEEK. My mom said I can get my industrial done. KA-CHING. I'm so happy. I could scream. Lol, even though I just did in my head. But I'm just not waiting for her to actually take me, maybe I'll go Thursday.. The day I have nothing to do. I'm getting really sleepy and I'm getting kind of upset. So, instead of me rambling about what's bothering me I'm going to close this ramble. Good night little readers ♥
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment