Sunday, March 14

i said i was going to nap..

"i'll take my clothes off & it'll be shameless because everyone knows that's how you get famous." i said i was going to nap but instead I'm on my phone blogging. Isn't that nice? There is just sooo much on my mind that I don't know what to do. I'm upset and I need someone to talk to. Angus told me I could message them & that's exactly what I'm going to do. It feels nice knowing a person from Europe cares... Ugh. I just hope this feeling blows over because I hate it... Have you ever felt too content or too comfortable with something? Well that's how I feel now. & I hate it... I wish I could go into detail what's wrong with me but I don't want to cause any unnecessary damage. I feel like I'm about to cry, I need fresh air or loud music.. ahhh! I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I freaking hate this. Hello little tears, goodbye readers.
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment