Wednesday, March 31

i feel like i've abandoned you.

"stop calling, stop calling, i don't want to think anymore, i left my head and my heart on the dance floor..." soooo I never knew going to an aquarium could turn out to be SOO fun. I really did have a blast :) and I was like oh gosh it's not really going to be that fun because it's a freaking aquarium but I turned into a little kid and had a really fun time. But after that I seriously felt like we drove around NOLA 50 million times (exaggeration, of course) but still it was like wtfreak are we doing?! I'm hungry. Then finally we went to Slidell and ate :) then my mommy took me to get my freaking INDUSTRIAL done ! Thank you mommy :D and the dude that was there was so amazingly cool. He talked me through it the whole entire time and for that I love him. If I ever want another piercing, I want to go back there in hope that he'll still be working. I got into it (somewhat) with T-bear over the piercing because he doesn't like the fact that I get them... but I see no harm in an ear piercing. I can understand if I got my tongue or my nose or something like that but it's a freaking ear piercing, that's it. I say freaking a lot and also sooooo.... I need to stop. Oh my gosh ! My ear is like on FIRE right now. And it's all my fault, I had to bump it while trying to take my shirt off. I'm so excited for Saturday. Like you have no freaking clue. I'm stealing my best friend for the day, if she doesn't have plans, and then we're hanging out with the "crew" later on that night 'till Sunday morning. YAY! How's everyone? I miss you all. Lol, I'm not even friends with half of my 7 readers. But oh well I still miss you :) My tattoo looks really funny, atm, maybe it's because of how huge my stomach looks :/ I need to hit the gym or something because this is definitely not cute. I was thinking about it and the real purpose for me rambling has turned into more of me just saying random crap. I don't really like my blogs anymore, blah. Maybe if I go back and read how I use to blog, I'll start blogging how I want to, again. I'm getting really sleepy but I'm dreading trying to fall asleep 'cause I'm scared I'm going to somehow end up sleeping on my right ear and waking up in a lot of freaking pain. Yesterday, I went to a friend's birthday dinner thing at BWW and it was really... awkward. That's the only way I really know how to describe it. I was waiting for moustache man to pop up somewhere and for me to just walk outttt and go home. But thankfully he never did show up. It's so funny when you know things about people and it's just like damn, are you really do this right now? But I don't want to start talking about people, 'cause that's just not right little kiddies. T-bear is calling, goodbye little readers ♥
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment