Tuesday, March 9

the smell of spaghetti is yummy.

"i'm overly attracted & terribly convinced that i could be his princess and he could be my prince..." I am being extremely lazy (not a good thing during exam week) & I haven't moved out of my bed since I got home. Oh freaking well. I took a nice little nap and I actually got on Tumblr and looked through all of the posts, there are some VERY interesting things you can find on that website. I haven't studied or anything of that sort but I'll just cram tomorrow. Hopefully, I do not regret waiting 'till the night before to cram for my exam. The only thing I'm really worried about is my french III exam but that isn't until Friday so.. yeah. I love the name Chelsea gave to her daughter on 16 & Pregnant ; it reminds me of the name of a future daughter that I may have one day: Skye Leyah Taylor. The only problem with that name is which one would she be called...? That's also like my Xoe Capri Cheyenne. In the Skye-Leyah-Taylor that would all be her first name... but in the Xoe Capri Cheyenne, Xoe would only be the first name but I'm sure she could choose. I fell asleep with socks on today and that makes me upset. I absolutely hate wearing socks, I wish one of my teachers wouldn't care soo much about dress code because I definitely wouldn't wear them to school. I am behind on my deadline for BCJ and that is only because I can not think of anything to do for a shout-out. I know what the shout-out is going to be but the whole graphics and such of it, is a dilemma. I know what I may say next may possibly cause some damage but I wish I could talk to T-bear more. It is not like I am a needy type of girl but I like being able to check my phone and see that it is from him and not from Twitter or Facebook. It is really bothering me and maybe that's because I'm moody right now (mood swings alert) but I just wish that he had more time for me. I know it isn't his fault but still.. A girl can always wish. I have this weird thing for wishing at 12:34 and once it really upset me when someone kept telling me to wish at 11:11 which I rarely do unless I'm in school and it reminded me of a thing they use to always say with someone else about making wishes at 11:11... I hate finding out things months and months after it has happened. Like someone told me that once there was doubt about the future & it upset me but what could I do? Nothing at all. Just tear up and do absolutely nothing. If I got pregnant I would definitely make sure I didn't have a shitty baby daddy because these girls are trying to hold on to something that is apparently not there.. Those guys do not give a damn about them. Excuse my language. I saw someone cry today and it upset me. I use to always cry in class. I'm not sure if any of my readers remember this. But it was always over personal reasons. Family issues or boy trouble. I have had the worst past a 16 year old can imagine. I have seen things I should have never seen & have been in situations that I should have never been put in at such a young age. I am so glad that I'm somewhat stronger now and I do not cry in class. At least I can bottle up my tears until later on when nobody is around. Good job C'aria. My phone is really about to crash.. I'm just hoping it waits a month or two because I definitely cannot afford the phone I want right now, UGH. But I gotta eat now my food has been sitting on the bed beside me for the past 30 minutes. Sorry I do not have a question today(tonight)!
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment