Monday, March 8

now close your eyes...

"get crazy, get wild, let's party, get loud.. if you wanna have fun then do something crazy.. like flash yo titties." So driving with hazards lights on is DEFINITELY not fun when you have no choice but to.. Pig has this sort of way of making it entertaining, though, lol. It is one of those you had to be there moments. Gah, while looking at my eyebrows (which need to be re-done, bad) I started thinking about how weird it is that little pieces of hair grows out of your forehead [basically]. My mind operates a little funny maybe that's why I just thought it was so weird. Like have you ever just set back and thought about some of the things around you? Like right now I'm looking at this heart looking stuffed animal. Why is it the shape is called a heart but in NO way resembles what an actual heart looks like? Just certain things makes me think... hmm.. I think it is safe to say that me & a fellow reader are no longer enemies (at least I hope so). I would try to start a friendship or w/e but I think it may be too late for that. I talked to pit-bull today, it felt like old times. I actually didn't sit there and wait for the bell to ring, for once in a long time I was dreading the end of class... weird? I taped a nice little video of the parking lot road rage but only got two good things worthy to put into the commercial.. So your car may be in the next broadcast! Lol, I had a lot of waves and a lot of people staring and trying to talk to me though -_- Just trying to get some camera time. I realized that there is a majority of people that only text/call whenever they need something from me or need to ask me a question. They never just text to see how I am or to see what I'm doing, it's always "hey.. did you do your homework?" or "hey, do we have a meeting?" blah. I'm not upset that they do text but dang is that the only times you can text me? & this is definitely not about one certain person this is about A LOT of people so do not think I am targeting you in this post. I love blogging via a computer, it is so easier to get my thoughts out without having to struggle with my phone that is soon going to break.. I don't know what I'm going to do once it does : I hope I get the job soon so I can possibly start saving $$ towards a new phone.. That'd be nice. I realize now that whenever I'm listening to music I say, "that's going to my next blog beginning..." I'm always thinking about blogging. I seriously think I'm just not going to do my homework/study just so I can finish up this blog & go surfing the web. EPIC FAIL! I love the way it looks to have something all black with random red writing. I use to always do that on my Myspace layouts. Oh gosh, I miss those.. I sometimes had really really amazing ones that I always got complimented on. I wonder if I have gotten any new readers.. Hmmm? It is kind of weird thinking that people are reading all of my thoughts and actually liking it. I wish I had a tape recorder to record some of the conversations I have in class especially those in chemistry, OH GOSH. Seriously they should have a rating on conversations because they're definitely not PG-13. Today, I asked someone why their relationship with someone ended and they just told me, "don't worry about it," normally that wouldn't bother me but that really upset me. I won't let them know that it did though. Ah, I suck at using quotation marks and commas, definitely a weakness of mine. I need to take the ACT like really really bad. Every time I talk to my counselor she brings it up.. But I turned in my schedule thingy today and I seriously got a 20 minute conversation about my future and how I'm such a great student. It was nice to hear those things about myself but I was also ready to get to class.. Anyways, I'm going to go now because it's getting late and I'm beyond tired. So, I guess I'm not doing any of the work I needed to, I'll just do it tomorrow in first block. What's some of the things you do when you're bored and you need something crazy to do?
xoxo,
C'aria.
p.s. if you're a new reader, comment & lemme know!

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment