Wednesday, March 3

that's all i have to say.

"i remember the first day i saw him, i was immediately intrigued by him..." my head is pounding and I'm close to tears. I hate these headaches, they aren't migraines, they are just horrible horrible pains in the back of my head. It's like a heartbeat in the back of my head but instead of a rhythm that I don't notice, every beat sends this pain that sometimes gets unbearable. BLAH. One day maybe they'll go away.. hopefully. I thought today was Thursday so when I found out it was only Wednesday it immediately killed my mood : I think my test in chemistry threw me off, I'm not use to taking tests mid-week. Either way now that I know tomorrow is Thursday not Friday I can gripe and complain for one more day, lol, because that's all I do during the week until the weekend comes. And normally on the weekend I do not do anything anyways. So, I do not know why I'm always so excited for the weekend at least at school it seems like I have some sort of friends. But I texted pit bull today and while talking to them, I got invited back over to my old seat (ka-ching!) maybe a friendship will come of this? I do not know. I'm not getting my hopes up, I'm just SO GLAD to be moving away from the girl who asks 50 million questions. I was thinking about this "blogging movement" as a friend once called it and at first it was great. I was really happy about all of the people that decided to blog and now only two people actually keep up with their blog. No matter what I'm staying true to my blog a day. Even if that means my blog consists of one sentence, as long as I post then technically I've blogged. So.. T-bear cut his hair, it's not like I didn't love him when he was growing his hair out. But he looks SUPER SEXY now that his hair is cut. That's all I have to say :) While typing this my laptop decided to freeze (which my best friend told me to warm it up, lol) but it totally killed my ramble. Now all of these thoughts are swarming in my head and I'm not sure if any of it is appropriate for this blog. While talking to someone today they said that their friend told them not to replace them now that they've gotten in an argument (I changed up the words but that was the jest of it) and I realized that whenever someone is REALLY close to someone and that person and them get into an argument. They cling to the next person that is there and try to develop that same friendship with them that they had with the other person. I may be wrong about that but it's my opinion. I've witnessed it a lot and I've actually been a victim of it. It's really stupid, seriously. I think it may all because I miss all of my old friendships and now I see all of these people getting close and I long for that. UGH. I promise I'm going to stop blogging about me and not having friends. It's just been on my mind a lot lately. I do not think I'm going to the Ole Miss spring day anymore D: not because of my boyfriend because he wants me to do whatever it is to make me happy but my mom pointed out to me that I'll have a job -at least suppose to- and the days I'll be working are the weekends so that means C'aria will not be attending. Oh well that's just great. My family really really upset me today. It may have been really silly to others but I just hate the way I'm treated by them. They do not see the importance in putting my feelings #1 sometimes. I do not want them to think about how I feel, ALL THE TIME, but when I'm constantly telling you how I feel and you just ignore me? That's when I get upset and tweet/blog about you. This ramble is getting stupid and pointless. Because it's all going back to one topic: my friendships. Well more of my lack of friendships. The next thing I was going to type after the tweet/blog about you is: But it made me happy when my best friend texted me asking what was wrong. It shows that even though nobody else out there cares, and my feelings aren't always #1, my best friend still takes time out of what she is doing and texts to make sure I'm fine. Well, I guess I should have just typed it in the first place huh? Lol, but I do not know if you all know or not but whenever I'm blogging I rarely backspace unless I spelled something wrong but I honestly try to keep it a ramble and not delete anything that I've rambled about. I'm going to stop now my head is still hurting and the television is grabbing my attention. So, what's somethings that you want to say? (Even if nobody answers my questions, I still like to ask them :)
xoxo,
C'aria

3 thought(s):

capriciouslove said...

I want to say that I really really like your music player and I love your awesome rambling skills. I couldn't possibly type ANYTHING without backspacing.

IXXXXV said...

you should definitely add music to your music player... but thank you ma'am ! also i'm too lazy to go back to your blog & post this, my old comment had at the end: WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE DIFFERENT COLORS?!

Anonymous said...

So... I'm kinda, sorta mentioned in your blog. I feel special now :)
keep on rambling though, it's good to get your thoughts out there so at least someone can try to understand. Even if they don't have any advice for you, you are at least being heard. Which is good. You are loved more than you know. You're uniqueness is hard to ignore. The complications of our high school life will soon pass over and you will be on to being a beautiful (inside&out), successful, young woman, you already are.

Post a Comment