Monday, March 1

natural high.

"& only once the drugs are done, that i feel like dying.. " to stay true to the blog a day here's a mini rant. I wish I was like these people that had a natural high. No scratch that. I do have a natural high. Just a lot of things kill my mood. In example, Niecee calling me retarded and stupid. T-bear discussing my beliefs & whatnot. Things like that REALLY pisses me off. I want a constant high, is that too much to ask for? Today, someone said, "I'm not ignorant. Look at the class you're in." Seriously, YOU'RE A SENIOR, I hope you've taken the classes that they have.. It made me laugh though because they were justifying themselves by saying they've already taken the class therefore they couldn't be ignorant. If they were TRULY not ignorant as they say, they'll know ignorance has nothing to do with what classes you take. But anyways whatever keeps her boat afloat, I'm definitely not trying to sink it. I got my acceptance letter into AP Calculus (ka-ching!) and I'm just hoping some miracle happens so I can understand the things we're doing in Chemistry now. Blah. Anyways, the weekend needs to hurry. I'm close to crashing.
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment