Thursday, March 25

thanks mom.

"if god's the game that you're playing, well we must get more acquainted because it has to be so lonely to be the only one who's holy. it's just my humble opinion but it's one that i believe in, you don't deserve a point of view.. if the only thing you see is you..." so I love Paramore again, ka-ching. I got a checkout today and I got to lay down and force myself to stay awake.. Instead of sleeping. Oh the things I do to talk to you. But I went and ate at the hard rock and saw the "hard rock hottie" -that's the nickname of a guy my friend likes. It was pretty cool but awkward because my mom called him over to our table and talked to him then told him about my friend, which was beyond embarrassing... What if she didn't want him to know that she talks about him at school?! But anywho. I had to stop by my future work place and got me a small cup of cake batter ice cream, ahh, the best ice cream EVER. But my boss told me that she'll be calling me soon, EEK. But my freaking mom opened her mouth and is all, "Well, she is going to Ole Miss next month anyways... so that's a good thing that you haven't called her yet.." and I'm like WHAAA?! I'm going in like two weekends. Basically. If I don't count this one. That is not NEXT MONTH. When I think of next month I think of May because March is basically... over. So, my mom said she'll clear up the date with her tomorrow and mention that spring break is next week so I'll be free ;) So, hopefully I'll have a job. soon. I am starting to somewhat like BET only because of how the stupid channels are... And when I turn from MTV, bam, there is BET. But I have so much chem. homework and I need to remember my formulas.. But I think I may just enter them into my handy dandy calculator :) 'cause I don't even want to try to remember them, atm. After I finish this blog, I'm going to do ALL of my homework, I'm pretty proud of myself. Because I haven't done that, in like forever.... The commercial was edited and all of that good stuff today and it turned out to be pretty darn awesome. I like it. Even if you cannot hear anything I say at the end. Oh well. I'm sure nobody will be paying attention towards that part. I'm proud of me and my partner though. I'm so excited for tomorrow... I love going to the exceptional school it makes me feel so happy. And then after school I'm going to my besties, I think, then going to a tennis match, then bowling. I hope the mother can supply the $$ if not... I'm screwed. I have this bad habit of telling my mother about my plans the night before, so I just told her about everything but I still haven't mentioned the fact she has to pay for all of it. Hehe. Well time for homework, little readers, good night and sweet dreams to you all ♥
xoxo,
C'aria.

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment