Wednesday, March 24

sitting in class...

"is that your hand on my boyfriend? i wish you'd do it again, i'll watch you leave here limping..." I'm in class, atm, and the sad thing is I'm alone. Just sitting here. I don't feel upset though, I feel at peace. I do not need people to constantly surround me, I think I may have mentioned this before. I was soo upset last night and I really do apologize for that post but they called me but oh of course I was asleep. I texted them good night so why did they call anyways? But they did text me in the morning, before I made it to school. Which I haven't had in awhile.. It felt nice. I am listening to so many different conversations going on and I am completely envious of their happiness. Oh joy. I have a test next block and for once I am 100% not prepared for a math test. I didn't even attempt to study though, so that's my fault. I want a MacBook so instead of saving up $$ for just a regular laptop (after I buy my phone) I'm going to try to buy me one... That is just a lot of $$. And on top of that I have to start saving for the trip to France. I wish I had a parent with a job that actually paid much... But instead I have my mom. But I love her no matter what even if she makes minimum wage. That may be why I want to become a psychiatrist so bad because I could do exactly the same thing without prescribing medicine as a psychologist but I'll make half the pay. I mean I'm not in it for the money but it is a nice incentive. * I've never used that word before, I hope I used it right... 20 more minutes left before my next class and I am kind of like BLAH. I wish I could just sit here all day, typing my thoughts away.. I wrote a script for a commercial it made me feel nice. If everything goes wrong and I do not become a psychiatrist, I am unable to move to France, and I cannot become a psychologist.. My last resort will become a writer. It may suit me well.. I do not know, my thoughts are just way to jumbled for an actual story. I just made my daily wish. So far it has came true, every single day.. Except for two times last year. But I am happy knowing my wish will always come true.. as long as I allow it to. I was thinking about playing the flute again, the only problem: I'll need a teacher. I want to do Junior Miss next year but I have ZERO talent. So, I may do Beauty&Beau. I need some sort of confidence boost because I have none. I really want some Buffalo Wild Wings, I may treat myself this weekend to it... Since I'm going to have nothing else to do. I hope I get my job soon. Ah, I'm going to continue to blog about it until I actually do get my job.. Then I'd probably blog about how I hate it or something. -I hope I don't end up hating it though, I think I'll love it actually.- I wish I would've brought my phone into school so I could have sent someone a much needed text message. 'Cause right now I have the balls to do so. Maybe it's because my mind is clear and I'm not crying. Oh gosh my eyes are sooo droopy right now, I wish I could just fall asleep. I have this thing, though, where I cannot go to sleep at school for nothing in the world. It sucks. But oh well, I'm through rambling. I hope all my little readers are having a good day. ♥
xoxo,
C'aria.
p.s. I'm trying to send my commercial to my email so I could possibly upload it to here, so you all can share the laughter :)

0 thought(s):

Post a Comment